Conditions Treated by Daniels Chiropractic Office
Your Local Racine Chiropractor
Welcome to Daniels Chiropractic Office, Inc., your Racine, Wisconsin chiropractor. With our services, which include chiropractic care, we can find a treatment that works to finally reduce your pain and get your life back on track.
The Services We Offer
Here at Daniels Chiropractic Office, Inc., we offer treatments for many conditions. These include:
- Tendonitis/tendinopathy: Tendonitis includes a family of painful, uncomfortable conditions. These are wrist tendonitis, patellar tendonitis (which affects the shin bone to the kneecap), swimmer’s shoulder, Achilles tendonitis (from the heel bone to the calf muscle), De Quervain’s tenosynovitis (which affects the wrist and the thumbs), golfer’s elbow, and tennis elbow.
- Spinal disc injuries/herniations: Spinal disc injuries, herniations, and other protrusions can cause pain throughout the rest of the body in some instances. These can also affect posture and spinal curvature. A chiropractor can use techniques such as adjustments, manipulations, and spinal decompressions to reduce pressure on the damaged spinal discs and treat pain.
- Hip pain: There are several causes of hip pain to be aware of. You may have stiff joints or torn ligaments or muscles. If you have lower back pain or other spinal conditions, the pain can easily travel to your hips as well, limiting your mobility.
- Peripheral neuropathy: Peripheral neuropathy is a condition that affects the feet and hands. You may have a lack of sensation. This condition can be uncomfortable and detract from the quality of life if left untreated.
- Temporomandibular joint disorder: Temporomandibular joint disorder or TMJ targets the skull and jawbone. You may notice jaw joint locking, hear clicking noises when you eat and feel intense pain that makes it hard to speak or eat. At Daniels Chiropractic Office, Inc., we can offer you pain relief from TMJ.
- Headaches: Whether from stress, allergies, or an underlying condition, headaches stop your life in its tracks. Recurrent headaches can detract from productivity at work and invade your home life. By seeing a medical professional, you can get your headaches under control.
- Shoulder pain: There are many causes of shoulder pain, including whiplash. This is often caused by auto accidents, but other incidents can lead to uncomfortable stiffened shoulders as well. Your chiropractor will listen to your symptoms and prescribe a treatment that will restore shoulder mobility.
- Mid-back pain: Damage to the spinal discs, ligaments, and muscles will often lead to mid-back pain. You may have spasms here as well. With chiropractic techniques, you’ll have less if any mid-back pain.
- Lower back pain: Unlike mid-back pain, if you have lower back pain, it’s often because of a spinal abnormality. For instance, spinal stenosis, spinal osteoporosis, vertebral fractures, and more can all be culprits. The sooner you see a chiropractor, the better.
- Neck pain: Your spine and neck are related, so if your spine is misaligned or injured, you’re going to feel it in your neck. Injuries like whiplash can also lead to limited neck mobility, pain, and stiffness. Your chiropractor can treat these symptoms.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve goes from the leg to the back. If this nerve becomes pinched, you may feel pins and needles in the buttocks and legs. Although your lower half is affected, this is a spinal condition that needs to be treated as such.
About Daniels Chiropractic Office, Inc., Your Racine Chiropractor
Do you need chiropractic care for the conditions mentioned above? Come see us at Daniels Chiropractic Office, Inc., your Racine chiropractor. We’re led by Dr. Daniel Daniels, Dr. Donald Daniels, and Dr. John Daniels, three medical professionals who will assess, diagnose, and treat your pain.
To learn more or schedule an appointment today, please call 262-638-9999 or visit us at Daniels Chiropractic Office, Inc. on 2609 Rapids Drive.