Personal Injury and Auto Accident Care at Daniels Chiropractic Office
An injury can occur in the blink of an eye, or it can simmer undetected for a long time before finally making you too miserable to do your job, mind your household or drive a car. Personal injuries can encompass a wide range of circumstances, physical damage and symptoms, from the work-related wrist ache of carpal tunnel syndrome to the multiple injuries seen in whiplash from an auto accident. Come to Daniels Chiropractic Office for noninvasive personal injury and auto accident care.
Personal Injuries and Auto Accidents: Two Side of the Same Painful Coin
A personal injury isn't really any specific type of injury; rather, it's broadly classified as any injury that afflicts you physically, as opposed to financial injury or damage to property (although both of these could certainly figure into your overall dilemma as well). You can sustain a personal injury in any number of ways and environments, from a slip-and-fall accident in your home, or an ill-advised effort to lift a heavy object, to the violent impact of an auto accident. Whether another party was involved or you sustained the injury entirely on your own, you may be struggling with such painful problems as:
- Whiplash - Whiplash is named after the whip-like motion of the head when an auto collision or similar force brings your moving body to a brutally sudden stop. Typical results include torn muscles, dislocated vertebral joints and pinched nerves.
- Sciatica/cervical radiculopathy - Sciatica is the leg pain, tingling, numbness or weakness you feel when a herniated disc or other obstruction pinches the sciatic nerve roots. Cervical radiculopathy is the presence of similar symptoms in one or both arms, a side effect of impinged cervical nerve roots.
- Soft tissue strain - Strained, inflamed soft tissues anywhere in the body can cause pain, stiffness and other symptoms. examples include carpal tunnel syndrome, neck or back strains, and tendonitis in extremity joints.
Conservative Treatment Services to Get You Up and Rolling Again
If you're seeking a conservative treatment service that can help you heal quickly, safely and effectively, our chiropractors can apply multiple healing modalities toward that goal. After analyzing the location, severity, and symptoms of your personal injury or auto accident injury, our Racine chiropractor may suggest:
- Chiropractic treatment to realign dislocated spinal and extremity joints, easing pain and improving range of motion.
- Trigger point therapy and other soft tissue treatments to stop muscle spasms and relieve muscle/tendon pain
- Corrective exercises to help you rehabilitate the injured body part
Your Racine Chiropractors Are Standing By
Daniels Chiropractic Office is at your service for safe, non-surgical injury care. So narrow your quest for personal injury treatment by calling 262-638-9999 today and requesting an appointment with any of our Racine chiropractors. Whether you need to get back to work, back on the road or just back to enjoying life again, we're here to help!